Good coaching resource for Triathlons, specializing in periodization and training planing.
Notes from Interview
- Perfect periodization. The case for separating volume and intensity in a model for training.
- Volume is sometimes underrated. Intensity is appealing but isn’t always the solution to better results.
- Modulating volume and intensity in training for better
- Connective tissue takes longer to adapt than muscle tissue. Why this is important for
- Predicting injury with machine learning. Variables to consider.
- Predicting athlete injury:
- Training and non-training factors. Using HRV to understand the bigger picture of performance.
- The stress of competition changes how your body handles heat, hydration, energy regulation and more.